Service Level Agreement
FRC guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. If in any given month we fail to meet this guarantee a FRC client is eligible for a credit on their current hosting account. You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for an SLA credit:
- Your account must be in good standing
- You must submit a ticket through our helpdesk.
- All requests must be submitted within 5 days of the reported downtime
- All requests must contain a ticket # of the service interruption
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
FRC is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.
- Scheduled downtime or planned maintenance
- Interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS
- ISP or local connection problems
- Client-controlled downtime
- Acts of Force Majeure
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of FRC and will be updated on the web site. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect 5 days after it is published.